I think the animation was reasonably successful however if I had spent more time on it I think I could of made the switch overs smoother. I would have also put more backgrounds in and made it more obvious what was going on. I think it communicates what I wanted to get across about volume quite well. I enjoyed the processes to make the animation.
I have learnt a lot of new software in this project and will take it further in my practice. I think the animation could be expanded by looking at what volume old computers could hold and looking in more depth at items which aren’t really needed anymore due to digital convergence.
Overall I am happy with the outcome.